4 Starbucks Secret Menu Items You Need To Try Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

It’s fall now and everyone knows that means it’s pumpkin spice latte season at Starbucks! However, if you ever happen to get sick of the original and need to switch it up, I have some quick fixes that will transform it into your new favorite fall drink.

1.  Iced Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato: If it’s a warm fall day and you’re feeling something iced, this one is for you 

How to order:

● Whatever sized iced caramel macchiato you would like 

● Substitute pumpkin syrup for vanilla syrup

2. 
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Frappuccino: Have you ever had pumpkin bread with chocolate chips in it? Either way, this is a drink you need to treat yourself to

How to order: 

● Order a pumpkin Frappuccino 

● Add chocolate chips to be blended with it 

● Optional: if you want it to be even chocolatier, add a pump of mocha! 

3. Pumpkin Chai: Not a coffee drinker? That’s okay! You can still join in on the fall flavors at Starbucks. 

How to order:

● Order a chai latte (hot or iced) 

● Have them add pumpkin spice sauce to it

4. 
Caramel Apple Spice: Finally, a drink for those of you who aren’t into the pumpkin drinks! 

How to order:

● This drink is on the menu so you can order as is! 

● If you want to make it more festive add some cinnamon powder and cinnamon 
dolce sprinkles on top of the whipped cream!

If you want to try something different, add a pump of mocha or caramel to your favorite pumpkin coffee! Also make sure to try their new fall flavor- maple pecan swirl.

Enjoy! 

– Hannah Yarum

Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.
Eva Graef

Endicott