This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Whether you have to time while working out or laying on a beach, podcasts are the best way to keep entertained. If you do not know where to start to listen, here are four podcasts I love to listen to:

Dare I Say – A new podcast hosted by Olivia Wilde deep dives the political landscape for women by women.

Girl Cult Podcast – Lexie Jay interviews the girls you see as Instagram models, but you learn that they are all actually self made, hardworking, and doing so much more than looking pretty.

Ladygang – Keltie Knight, Becca Tobin, and Jac Vanek talk through their lives, careers, and their celebrity guests business, which makes the Ladygang best for advice and the hot gossip.

The Cut on Tuesdays – Molly Fisher hosts interviews that range from all kind of topics that tell a overall story. This podcast is like the new and entertaining form of journalism.  

Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!