10 Cute Halloween Couple Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

10 Cute Halloween Couple Costumes

By: Hayley McManus

Halloween is fast approaching and we all know how serious college kids and even twenty-somethings take Halloween.

As a couple it can be fun to get into the spirit of Halloween together so why not slay the game with a couple costume?

Here are some cute and funny couple costumes:

A Sailor and a Mermaid

You’ve always wanted to be a mermaid and he’d look super cute in a sailor’s uniform. Give it a go!

A Pilot and a Flight Attendant

You two will look so fly in the costume…HA get it?

The Classic Sandy and Danny from Grease

It’s so overdone, but can we blame them? It’s a classic and super easy to put together. Throw on some black high-waisted leggings, a black crop top, and red heels and curl your hair.

Milkman and a Cookie

He can be the milkman to your chocolate chip cookie. How sweet!

James Bond and His Bond Girl

We all know James Bond always has his girl so slide into something sexy and pose for the camera.

Taco Belle

You can be the Belle to his taco! What a fun play on words. You get to be a princess and he can be a taco, you both win.

Magician and His Rabbit

Find some bunny ears and a magic wand and you’re set to go!

Gangster and a Flapper

Slick back his hair and grab your frilly dress and pearls for a roaring good time.

Barbie and Ken

Time to get your Barbie-girl on! Throw on the most stylish outfit whether it’s pink or not and rock your Barbie-world!

Coke and Pepsi

One of you is sweeter, decide amongst yourselves.

I graduated from Endicott College with a B.S. in Marketing Communication and Advertising, with a minor in Photography. I am now attending Emerson College to attain my M.A. in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I love fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, social media, and photography! 
Eva Graef

Endicott