You’re Invited to Shop Your Heart Out (At a Discount)

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Hi, my name is Nicole, and I’m a shopaholic. Unfortunately, as a college student, I have a small budget to buy all the clothes that I want (and I want a lot of clothes; don’t we all, collegiettes?). Fortunately, Aéropostale is hosting an in-store shopping event on Friday, September 26th at the Lenox Mall, and we’re all invited!

Aéropostale, the same brand we loved in middle school, has grown up with us and now has two new lines: Aero Now and Live Love Dream. Aero Now features trendy and updated clothes for every aspect of our lives: school, going out, themed parties and more. Live Love Dream is comfortable and stylish workout gear, active wear and soft sweats. The struggle to look presentable for our morning classes will be significantly improved by the addition of the Live Love Dream loungewear to our wardrobes!

Her Campus Emory will be distributing invitations and flyers to the events, which double as 30 percent off coupons for the event – yay! The event will also have a live DJ spinning and light refreshments. Shopping, music and food all in one place – does it get more perfect?! See you at the Aéropostale In-Store Shopping Party, collegiettes!