What We Stand for at Her Campus Emory

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Here at Her Campus Emory, we are committed to creating quality journalism that responds directly to the needs of Emory’s female population. Our publication aims to provide Emory women with trustworthy, reliable information, and to promote an online space where all members of the Emory community feel comfortable and welcome.

We have recently become aware of content published to our site that is not in keeping with these missions, and for this, we would like to issue a public apology. We do not condone criticizing or mocking Emory students or organizations on our site, and we sincerely apologize for any feelings hurt by our content.

As a participating organization in Emory’s Media Council, it is our job to inform and entertain the students at our university. We are not an outlet for gossip, offensive jokes or discriminatory comments – this is simply not what we do at Her Campus. On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to apologize for any oversights in judgment when publishing content, and assure you that this will not happen again. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any further concerns.

Her Campus at Emory University
Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).