Ten Fabulous Back-to-School Book Bags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

A book bag is an essential to everyday life for all Emory students, but lugging around the same bag year after year gets boring. It’s time to freshen up your back-to-school look with a new school bag. Check out these ten fabulous bags for the new school year.

Jansport Superbreak
You may have had one of these in middle school or high school. Jansport bags are extremely durable and can last through your entire academic career if you treat them right. They come in a variety of colors, patterns, and materials. You’ll definitely find one that fits your style.
Price: $30
Available here

Kimchi Blue Rose Garden Backpack
– Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters (website) has some of the most fun and unique items, and it does not disappoint with this backpack from Kimchi Blue. Match form and function with this cute patterned backpack that can add some flair to any outfit. The bag is made of canvas, which means it’s both durable and washable.
 Price: $49
Available here

Vera Bradley Vil
lager
Vera Bradley is a Collegiette’s best friend with bags in fun colors and patterns that are also made out of easily washable material. The Villager tote is big enough to hold your class materials along with anything else you may need around campus. The brand is even sold in Emory’s Bookstore (website), so you’ll be sure to find one that fits you best!
 Price: $72
Available here

Longchamp Le Pliage Bag
Walking around campus, you’re bound to see one of these classy bags on the shoulder of an Emory girl. Longchamp bags are pop
ular for their simple, preppy style and ability to hold a lot. The bag comes in a variety of different colors ranging from brights to neutrals.
 Price: $145
Available here

Forever 21 Large Drawstring Handbag

For the Collegiette on a budget, Forever 21 offers cute, affordable options. They don’t fall short with this black Drawstring Handbag, perfect for your back-to-school wardrobe.  
 Price: $34.80
Available here

JBlake from
Big Buddha
Add some animal print to your wardrobe with this practical bag. There’s plenty of room to store all your Collegiette gear while looking smart and fashionable.
 Price: $90
Available here

Think It Clover Bag

This Kelly green bag can hold all of your daily essentials while giving you that stylish look you’re hoping to achieve. In addition, the faux-leather bag is vegan, so no animal by-products were used in the manufacturing.
Price: $50
Available here

Marais ‘Lady’ Satchel
Like the leather-look but not the price tag? This faux-leather bag can add a boost to your look and help make your sty
le more professional and put-together.
Price: $40
Available here

Marc by Marc Jacobs Metallic Shopper
This eye-catching gold fabric b
ag gives you the capacity of a tote bag with the style of a designer bag.
Price: $58
Available here

Dooney & Bourke Quilted Spicy Satchel

Get a classic look with this quilted fabric satchel from Dooney & Bourke, available in a variety of colors. The detachable shoulder strap makes it convenient for both work and play.
Price: $141
Available here