Teen Vogue Trunk Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Calling all Emory fashionistas – the trunk event of the year is right around the corner! On Wednesday, September 11 during Wonderful Wednesday (11:30 am to 1:30 pm) Her Campus Emory will be giving out free (yes, free!) goodies kindly provided to us by Teen Vogue. These clothes, accessories, and products are from awesome brands such as Nasty Gal, LeSportsac, Vera Wang Fragrance, Pac Sun, Keds, St. Tropez, Asos, Jimmy Choo, H&M and many more! You may be asking “what’s the catch?” since this event sounds too good to be true. The “price” of each item is a social media post tagging and hash-tagging the brand, and this post must be from a public account such as a Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter – that’s it! Since there seems to be an overwhelming amount of cool brands, Her Campus Emory has highlighted some of our favorites below. 

For those of you realizing your summer glow is starting to fade, we recommend picking up self-tanning products from St. Tropez. Their self-tanners are incredibly easy to use and result in an even, bronze glow. We are even giving away discount cards and cards on how to best apply the bronzer! 

If you love the Herbal Essences hair care line (like we do), then you will definitely want to pick up one of their new body washes.  Herbal Essences offers this new product in irresistible scents such as citrus, rose, and coconut, and all match a line of their shampoo and conditioner.  Now there’s no need to worry about your hair care and body wash scents conflicting!

Scared of the back to school stress breakouts? Have no fear, Murad facial products are here! Their clarifying cleanser clears up blemishes and prevents breakouts before they start. If you forgot to apply sunscreen to your face while lounging at the Clairmont pool or have red blemishes, you should try out the overnight soothing gel to help reduce skin tenderness and discomfort. After using these Murad products, your complexion will be flawless and glowing in no time!

If you’re a workout fanatic, check out Hurley’s new Pivot Sports Bra. Not only is it great for supporting you during intense training, but it also has Nike Dri-Fit material to help keep you dry and comfortable while working out.  Whether you’re sweating it out on the ellipticals at the WoodPec or running in Lullwater, you’ll be stylish and sporty in this super cute sports bra by Hurley. 

Her Campus Emory cannot wait to share these amazing goodies with our readers! You can tweet about the event using the hashtags #BTSS and #HerCampusEmory, and if you use the #BTSS hashtag you have a chance to win a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion U. We look forward to seeing all of you at Wonderful Wednesday! 

Her Campus at Emory University