StyleSays: The Newest Way to Shop Online

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Have you ever seen somebody wearing a fantastic outfit that you absolutely must have? You quickly snap a pic on your phone so you can try and copy it later or go buy a similar piece. However, your busy life may prevent you from having the time to scope out similar pieces to recreate the look. On the Internet, Pinterest and Tumblr may have some extraordinary outfits, but there’s never a description or link to take you to the website where you can buy the look. Celebrity fashion is always lust-worthy, but who can afford dressing head-to-toe in designer garb? StyleSays is an easy way to recreate the outfit you want at any price range!

The website StyleSays captures pictures of celebrities and people around the world going about their daily lives in fashionable clothing. The photos are then uploaded onto the website, and each piece of clothing is tagged providing links to the websites where you can buy each item in the outfit, or something similar. You can also become a member to upload your own photos.

StyleSays is similar to an online version of Glamour, Vogue, or Look! Magazine, where the editors will pick trendy pieces and provide the details for where to buy them. However, StyleSays allows you to instantly click and view products and buy them online whenever you want. The feed is constantly updated so there’s always a new outfit to lust after. Why spend hours trying to create an outfit by sifting through Pinterest or browsing online shops when StyleSays is an incredibly helpful, easy to use fashion page at your fingertips? Check it out today, and tomorrow get ready to rock those looks you’ve been fantasizing about!

Jessica lives her life at several speeds. She talks too fast, eats too slow and over-analyzes too much.  When she’s not telling long-winded stories, sitting alone at the dinner table, or staring off into space, Jessica loves all things creative. Screenwriter, play director and poet at age 9, songwriter and choreographer at age 16, now, at 23, all she really wants to do is write, help others, and post Instagrams.  As a social media coordinator for multiple fashion brands, and a post-grad writer for Her Campus, she gets to do just that. Jessica is a Midwestern girl from the suburbs of Chicago, but she fell in love with city living during a summer internship in the Big Apple, and now calls NYC home. Jessica loves chocolate milkshakes, dance parties, Chippewa Ranch Camp, Friends re-runs, Chuck Bass and of course, spending time with her fans (read: family and friends).