This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Flipping through my monthly issue of Teen Vogue, I came across my latest obsession: Ryan Porter bracelets. Founded and designed by the beautiful Krysten Kauder, these bracelets were made to “add something to [the] arm party that also meant something to [her].” She nailed it. 

These bracelets are the perfect combo between delicate chic and fun, camp wrist. Seriously though, what more could you ask for? These alphabet bracelets bring in those cool letter beads we used to string onto any bracelet possible back in the day. You can choose from a variety of sassy sayings like “I cant,” “queenbee,” and “get l<3st.” The best part is you can customize your own. You can pick your chain (gold-filled, colored, layered, etc.) and color beads to make any word or phrase possible. 

If you don’t believe me that they’re the latest trend, check every fashion source out there. Ryan Porter has been written up and promoted by everyone who is anyone. Top magazines like Teen Vogue, Lucky, Real Simple, People Stylewatch, Marie Claire, ELLE, NYLON, and Seventeen have all featured the brand.  So basically if you haven’t heard of Ryan Porter by now, you’re clearly not keeping up with any fashion magazine. Prominent bloggers like Bryan Boy and Man Repeller have posted about Ryan Porter in addition to this latest craze being featured on the Today Show. Can you say #press?

I kind of want about five more of these on my wrist right now. Who doesn’t love the creativity these allow and the affordability?  You can order online at http://www.shopryanporter.com to get started on your collection. Happy shopping!

Her Campus at Emory University