The Perfect Boyfriend… Jeans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Looking for the perfect boyfriend? Look no further than boyfriend jeans. They will flatter you, give you too many compliments to count, and boost your fashion cred. These loose fitting jeans will seamlessly mesh into your current wardrobe and can be worn throughout the current colder Atlanta days and into spring.

If you are a newcomer to wearing any other type of jean besides skinny or straight-leg, boyfriend jeans are a great way to change up your look. They can easily be dressed up for a night out with heels or wedges and a blazer. These jeans also look great paired with studded flats or loafers and a cozy sweater for the chillier Atlanta days.

For an edgier look, grab a pair with a lighter wash and major distressing. You can always roll up the bottom hem to accommodate ankle boots or to show a touch of ankle.  Pile on the feminine touches such as pastel colored tops and long delicate necklaces in order to provide a striking contrast with the more masculine jean shape. 

What are you waiting for, ladies? Go out and get yourself the best kind of boyfriend – a denim one.  

Her Campus at Emory University