Lovely Valentine’s Day Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

The start of February means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner once again! You don’t need a special guy in your life to look amazing in your smoking reds and stunning pink hues. Check out these perfect v-day outfits that are sure to impress.

Girls Night
Wear a dress with flirty cut out designs for an evening with the girls. Whether you’re heading to Maggie’s or having your own little gathering, putting on something cute and feminine will make you feel like the center of attention (and trust me, you definitely will be). Add a pair of sweet flats to complete the look.

Hanging Out
If you’re just heading to class, grabbing coffee from Starbucks, or hanging with your friends this Valentine’s Day, show your spirit with comfortable, colorful skinny jeans to ensure there’s never a dull moment! Pair a pink, red, or purple hue with a white top for a clean contrast. Or, switch it up and pull on a pair of white bottoms and add a bright top. Minty green is a great option with white pants, and it’s a step away from the color tradition of the day. If the weather is a little chilly, wrap yourself in a snuggly sweater.

Hot Date
Have a hot date? Steer clear of the stereotypical Valentine’s Day colors and opt for a flattering black dress. You can add a pop of color with a skinny belt at your waist, a bright clutch, or sexy pair of ankle strap heels that will drive him wild.