Finals: Surviving til Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

With finals approaching stress levels are rising, caffeine intake is increasing, and the library is becoming WAY too crowded. Luckily, our HC Survival Kit has you covered! Not only did we receive awesome freebies, but we all took a moment to celebrate ourselves! Check what some of the HC Emory Staff are celebrating!

For surviving until the end of finals, Chipotle always hits the spot as a delicious and hearty meal so we can’t wait to use our BOGO cards. Also, the Atlanta weather is always unpredictable so we have you covered with our Boohoo ponchos. Still needing to get motivated to go to the gym? We have free 30-day trials of Crunch Live, which offers an authentic in-gym experience online, with tons of classes like kick butt cardio, yoga, pilates and more! Celebrate yourself by rocking metallic temporary tattoos from Blink Tattoos and use the promo code HERCAMPUSVIP to get 15% off.

Worried about how to make some extra $$$ this summer? Apply to be a GEM Merchandiser for Chloe + Isabel, where you will not only earn money but also valuable sales and marketing experience. Also be sure to read Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together…Finally by Nicole Lapin. The book has 12 steps to help you get your finances in order. Check out the Her Campus Guide to College Life for everything you need to know about surviving finals, how to snag great internships, where to study abroad and more!

This HC Survival Kit will get you through finals and seamlessly transition you into summer!