Easy Access to NY Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Wishing you could be at the heart of New York Fashion Week without battling the monster snowstorm? The New York Times Fashion Blog is utilizing the very popular social media outlet, Instagram, to allow unrestricted fashion week access to all fashionistas.

#CatherineMaladrino from @themagnetagency

By placing the tag “#NYTFashion” under a photo taken during fashion week, everyone can search through the tagged photos to see photos of the latest runway shows and well-dressed celebrities. The New York Times would like the photographers to capture photos that embody the entire culture of fashion week. They will be featuring a gallery of all the tagged photos on their blog through February 14 to make your NY Fashion Week cyber stalking even easier. 

Backstage at Kate Spade with the Deborah Lippman color wheel from @themagnetagency

So instead of mindlessly browsing through repetitive photos on your Insta-feed, gain chic inspiration from the dazzling designs displayed in the Fall/Winter runway shows!

References: http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/share-your-fashion-week-instagrams/

Her Campus at Emory University