Clear and Colorful Accessories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

As you already know Highlighter Hues are a huge trend this spring season, yet fashion never fails to take things to the next level. Now that you’ve mastered working neon into your ensemble, allow me to introduce you to the heightened way to flaunt those hues. Take your neons to the next level by introducing a Lucite feel into the look. Sheer materials and cutout illusions are all the rage in your other garments, so it’s time to infuse the same transparent tendencies into your accessories.

Here are some suggestions on how to rock the chic combination of clear and colorful:

Not only is this electric yellow jelly bag spot on trend, but bring this bag to any concert or ticketed event and you’ll be sure to earn kudos from the entrance security guards.

Set your sights upon these fuchsia and clear aviator frames. A sure fire way to incorporate the sleekness of the Plexiglas style with the fun of the fluorescent pink color.

Watch closely to see how things are done. Orange you glad you added such a bold and energetic flair to your wrist?

These fluorescent flats truly bring frisky to a whole new level. The transparent paneling paired with the poppin’ pink creates a look that is perfectly girly and perfectly edgy. Did you happen to notice those spikes?

Whether you’re a member of Team iPhone, Team BlackBerry, or Team “I’ve yet to join the 21st century” – a phone case is a great way to add some clear, colorful fun to accessorizing your precious gadget.