This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Do you love Maggie’s, eat at Chipotle at least once a week, and hate ketchup? Well then you’d love this senior Campus Cutie from Cincinnati, Ohio.  Don’t worry boys, she is single AND today is also her birthday!! Happy 22nd Birthday Carly!

Read more to learn about her bucket list and her biggest pet peeves….

Her Campus Emory (HCE): Favorite sibling and why?

Carly (C): I think the correct answer you’re looking for is Ari. Coolest girl at Emory by far. Zach, if you see this, you rock too.

HCE: Most embarrasing moment?

C: When I slipped at Maggie’s. Or when my real ID got declined.

HCE: If you could have a superpower what would it be?

C: The abilitiy to teleport so that I wouldn’t have to walk up the B-school hill from Peavine.

HCE: Ideal first date?

C: Skeet shooting, followed by a romantic dinner at Chipotle or Dave’s Cosmic Subs (his pick), then a great night out at Maggie’s Neighborhood Bar and Grill where we would sip on cranberry and vodka and dance to Piano Man.

HCE: Three things you want to cross off your bucket list?

C: Go sky diving (shh don’t tell my dad), spend a full day at maggies (open to close) with my best friend Mason, and eat at Bojangles… CJ,  Lee and Charlie ya in?

HCE: Biggest pet peeve?

C: When people eat ketchup. It smells and is disgusting.

HCE: Four things you can’t live without?

C: Maggie’s, my pillow, Chipotle/Dave’s, and my amazing sister Ari (Editor’s note: I totally agree with the last one).  

Her Campus at Emory University