This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

1. Vines that Trigger my Asthma

This vine compilation sits near and dear to my heart because, as a person suffering from Asthma, I have to use my inhaler every now and then when watching Vine compilations.

2. Vines Rarer than a Good Night’s Sleep

This vine compilation has a ton of great content, including “Hi, my name’s Chelsea, what’s your favorite dinner food?” and “Hua!! Yes Yes Yes Yes!! Hua!!”

3. Vines that Changed Whomst I Am

This vine compilation has some questionable ones in it, but it’s also full of bangers like “come to Del Taco they got a free…freesha…freeshavacadoo!!” and “*Kermit voice* Shawtee I don’t…mind”

4.  Vines that Butter my Croissant

This compilation hits it off with a couple of classics like “STOP! I coulda dropped my croissant!” and  “An avocado…thanks!” I recommend this compilation for when you want comfortable, familiar vines.

5. Vines to Replace my Last Two Brain Cells

This compilation includes some great quotable vines like “I don’t need friends; they disappoint me” and “Bro I thought you could do a kickflip…I CAN! I CAN! I did one this morning”

Hong Kong born and raised, Manishka is widely known for two things – her clumsiness and her ability to spend hours laughing at her own jokes! When she’s not busy trying to find out how she got her latest bruise, she can usually be found eating an avocado, while re-watching Gossip Girl for the 6th…no… 7th time! Her hobbies include raiding the fridge, stalking Doug the Pug on Instagram and trying to find out the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties.