This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I cannot wait for when the temperature gets warmer and I can choose a lighter color for my nails. Hopefully, after Spring Break, we can get the change of pace we all need with higher temperatures and lighter nail colors. Until then, who says we can’t have a little inspiration? Here are a few of my upcoming polish favorites, so check them out when the time comes to get a Spring mani!

Chanel 643

This magenta color goes perfect with any outfit or occasion; you can dress it up for a night out or just wear it throughout the week to class!

Deborah Lippman Blue Orchard

This polish works for when you want something more muted but still with a hint of a color in it. It definitely won’t chip as easily since it isn’t dark and goes perfectly with Spring pastels. 

Dior Lady 294

This polish is the classic pink that really just goes with any outfit for any day of the week and can work for any occasion no matter what. It’s the perfect Spring pink- not too dark, not too muted, and not too neon (save that for the Summer). 

Her Campus at Emory University