Best Boots for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

As temperatures begin dropping, its time to bid farewell to your sandals and say a warm hello to your boots.
While we all love showing off our pedicures in our cutest open-toed shoes, boot season doesn’t mean the end of fashionable footwear. Boots come in all different styles, heights, fabrics, and colors, so you can keep your feet warm while still adding flavor to your wardrobe.

Biker Ankle Boots
Trying to go more a more edgy look? These ankle boots can do just that. Find them at Forever21 for only $29.80.

Classic Boot
The classic tall boot goes with just about anything and adds a chic look to your outfit. Pair the boot with an oversized sweater and jeans for a comfy yet fashionable look for class. The Sierraa by Steve Madden is on sale for $160.97.  The classic boot will never go out of style and will become a staple element of your wardrobe.

UGG Boot
As the temperatures get even colder, don’t get caught without everyone’s favorite UGG boot. While they may not be the most fashionable, on your late night trek back from the library your legs will be thanking you. UGG boots keep your feet warm and cozy.

Over-the-Knee Boot
Try an over-the-knee boot for a dressier look. Perfect for a date or a nice dinner with the girls. Over-the-knee boots add sophistication to your outfit and make your legs look longer and leaner. This boot can be found on sale at Baker’s for $99.99.

Booties
Heeled booties are perfect for going out. No more peep-toe pumps or summer wedges. Booties are more comfortable and easier to walk in. These Betsey Johnson booties can be found at Nordstrom for $139.95.

Wedged Boots
Wedged boots are also great for going out. Make yourself look taller without the pain of heels. Wedged boots come in all heights randing from ankle to over-the-knee. These wedged ankle boots can be found at Aldo for either $75 or $110, depending on the color.