This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Alex came to Emory from Houston, Texas to study math and linguistics. But for anyone who has ever attended First Friday or a No String Attached concert, we can all agree his real purpose here is to make us swoon with his sweet serenades. Never heard of NSA or seen Alex perform? Don’t worry I have attached a few links for your veiwing pleasure. Unfortunately ladies, this cutie is very much taken. But keep reading to find out more about the man behind the voice.

As promised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…

Her Campus Emory (HCE): What do you think your best feature is?

Alex (A): My elbows. They’re actually incredible. It really makes me sangry (that’s sad and angry) that no one ever notices.

HCE: How did you spend Valentine’s Day?

A: My girlfriend has been wanting to go to a restaurant called Top Flr, so I made reservations for 9 but told her that we’d be eating dinner at 6. Instead, we went to that new wine bar in Emory Village (Purple Corkscrew) first, and then to a movie theater to see the Oscar-nominated shorts before dinner. She gave me permission to tell you she was very impressed.

HCE: Describe your first kiss in 6 words?

A: It was awkward and also fun.

HCE: What is one girl trend you don’t understand?

A: Gigantic sunglasses. When I see a girl wearing them, I wonder if she only actually has sunglasses instead of a face.

HCE: People who know you best would say….

A: “I have to admit that although I begrudge his general awesomeness, I nonetheless enjoy basking in the radiance of his aura.”

HCE: Looking back on four years at Emory, what is your favorite thing about Emory girls?

A: My favorite thing about Emory girls would have to be how they are smart and pretty and funny and nice and cool (Editor’s note: Thanks Alex!!)

HCE: Least favorite?

A: Wow, after literally a long time spent thinking about this, I got nothing!

Her Campus at Emory University