2014 Trend: The Bubble Necklace

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

We’ve seen them EVERYWHERE in 2013. Classes, parties, Maggie’s, sorority functions, and/or holiday breaks when we go home and take super candid pictures with our family members. No shame; we all do it. And now in 2014, we are doing it again.

The bubble necklace is a staple item. With its bright beads or gems and playful arrangements, it dresses up any outfit. 

Granted–I haven’t always been crazy about the bubble necklace. Simplicity is beauty, and sometimes I think the bubble necklace overreaches. But, Emory women have found a way to keep it classy. By pairing these bright baubles with neutral pallettes or party makeup, and wearing them with their formal attire or their everyday outfits, they’ve found many ways to keep it classy. 

Let’s take a look at how some Emory ladies have worn their bubble necklaces this past year. 

With the way these ladies rock them, I have a feeling they’ll stick around for a while. And as for 2014 fashion, Emory is ready!

Her Campus at Emory University