This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

For my fellow movie-lovers and hallmark junkies out there, Hallmark movies are for all seasons, not just Christmas. So, grab a blanket and snuggle up to one of these classic cozy, feel-good hallmark movies that’ll get you into the fall spirit.

1. Pumpkin Pie Wars

One feuding family, a pumpkin pie contest and only one winner. Tune in to find out the true recipe for love.

2. October Kiss

Single dad and work-obsessed Bryan finds himself without a nanny as he’s right on the cusp of a new promotion, and single yoga instructor Poppy, who’s in search of finding her passion, saves the day. Little did Bryan know, he gained a whole lot more than just a nanny. Find out what happens!

3. Falling for You

When local gal Lacey needs funding to save her radio station, she comes up with the brilliant idea of a bachelor bake-off. Little does she know, she’ll need the help of the computer programmer that is putting her out of business. How will their story play out?

4. Under the Autumn Moon

If you love the classic hallmark tales where the city girl rediscovers her love for the open country, then indulge in Under the Autumn Moon.

5. Harvest Moon

Another classic hallmark story depicting the city girl falling in love with the country boy, make it a double feature with Under the Autumn Moon. With the sweet setting of a pumpkin farm, you won’t be disappointed.

6. Falling for Vermont

Fall for this classic love story, just like Angela Young falls for local doctor Jeff Callan.

7. Autumn Dreams

Annie and Ben seek a divorce when they discover that their teenage marriage was never annulled, but will they reconnect on this excursion?  

8. All of My Heart

The third of a three-part hallmark movie series, watch this heartwarming couple tie the knot during the perfect season of fall.

9. Harvest Love

It’s harvest season, why not lay back and cozy up to this enchanting harvest love story?

10. Autumn in the Vineyard

When a local vineyard needs someone to keep it going, local girl Frankie and her ex-boyfriend/previous high school sweetheart save the day. They also find themselves connecting again. Check it out.

Just like the season of Christmas, we can all enjoy a little hallmark to brighten our spirits. Especially approaching Thanksgiving, the fall vibes are high. So, sprinkle a little hallmark spirit into your fall season, it will make it ten times better I promise! Choose any of these movies to do just the trick.

Elise Kline

Emmanuel '20

Elise is currently studying as an undergraduate at Emmanuel College in Boston with a major in Communications & Media Studies. This is her third year with Her Campus and she is more than ready to adventure into another year of all things related to politics, social justice, empowerment, lifestyle and more! She loves writing, watching rom coms and kickboxing!
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.