Things the College Girl in Your Family Actually Wants This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Let’s be honest- shopping for gifts can be hard, especially last minute. No worries, I got you. Here’s what that college girl would be stoked to get under the tree:

A Good Pair of Headphones

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Get some cute pink ones here

Any college student can tell you that they are constantly on their computer, and anything to help bump some jams while writing those term papers would be much appreciated.

Candles

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Frostbeard makes candles that smell like everything from the Shire to potions class so  your bookworm will be in love! Or get one of their home state from Homesick, that way they’re never too far from home.

A Self-Care Basket

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Some bath bombs, a few face masks, epsom salts and a coloring book?  The perfect way to destress during break!

A Spotify Subscription

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Make listening to music and podcasts easy and ad free!

Uber Gift Cards

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Not only with this help get your girl home safe, but it’ll save her some money too!

Now go out there and sleigh this gift-giving season, you totally got this!

Victoria Dias

Emmanuel '20

Theater and Communications Major. Dog Lover. Amateur Writer. 
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.