Popcorn
Popcorn
Sara Carte / Spoon

The Best Cody Ko Videos To Watch When Snacking

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I take my snack time very seriously. I must watch either a show or youtube video when I snack. It makes it way more enjoyable. To be more specific, I ONLY watch Cody Ko’s youtube videos when I snack. I’ve heard that more and more people are starting to watch Cody Ko when they eat, so I decided to make a list of the best Cody Ko videos to watch when you’re snacking.

1. THAT’S CRINGE:  Epic Morning Routine

This video is my go-to. I can’t even remember how many times I have watched this video. At least once every three weeks, I will rewatch it. You can ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I have forced them to watch it with me at some point.

1. THAT’S CRINGE: Jake Paul Edition

You will definitely cringe, not in a bad way, but in a way where you can’t breath because you’re laughing so hard. This video is definitely a hard watch, but it’s worth it. What’s better than seeing how cringy Jake Paul is? Nothing. 

1. Any Button Reaction video

Cody Ko has a group of videos where he reacts to a group of YouTube videos by The Cut  called “The Button”. “The Button” is a fast dating show where people can press the button in the middle of the date if they want to switch out for a new person. The concept is so uncomfortable because of the constant rejection. Cody, though, makes it bearable to watch it because of his constant hilarious reactions and comments throughout the video. 

1. Spot The F-Boy

Everyone knows what a “fuck-boy” is and maybe even know one personally. This Cody Ko video is a reaction video to people trying to spot the fuck-boy out of a group of men. While Cody is reacting to the video, he also is playing along; he is trying to spot the fuck-boy out of the group. The video follows Cody’s thought process behind what he thinks about fuck-boys and trust me, it will make you cry from laughter.

1. I Play Fall Guys

This video is a very genuine video. If you like gaming videos then this is the one for you. Cody is trying out a new game called “Fall Guys” for the first time and he has no idea how to play it. His constant failures and losses throughout the game will make you laugh, especially when he starts to get mad. After watching this video, I felt the urge to try the game and I downloaded it on my switch.  This will forever be one of my favorite videos he has ever made. 

Madeleine Graves-Witherell is a sophomore studying Communications and Media Studies. She recently has worked with multiple social media platforms, specifically Instagram and TikTok in marketing means. Madeleine is an activist for women's rights and social change. When she is not writing, she is listening to Vance Joy on repeat or reciting The Office quotes.