This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Thanksgiving weekend has become one of the biggest box office weekends of the year, and this year’s lineup is no exception. If you and your family are planning on going to the movies over Thanksgiving break, take a look at some of these options!

The first is one I’m really looking forward to, I mean, TWO movies with Wonder Woman in one year?! This must be a Thanksgiving miracle. Justice League comes out November 17th, and the trailer looks awesome. Plus, Ezra Miller, Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, and Jason Momoa all in the same movie?! C’mon.

If you’re in the mood for a captivating and poignant movie guaranteed to make you a little teary, head to the theatre for Wonder. If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, check it out below!

Bad Moms Christmas is ideal for families who can handle the ridiculous R-rated humor that this movie brings. With a hilarious and star studded cast, the sequel to Bad Moms is sure to make you laugh until you snort. Please note that this one is not for the faint of heart, make sure your family (especially your mom) is prepared before purchasing tickets.

Murder on the Orient Express is a movie adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel of the same name. Murder on the Orient Express features an array of big screen favorites, including Penélope Cruz, Josh Gad, and Judi Dench.

If your family is on the younger side, Pixar’s Coco might be more your speed. Coco is about Miguel, a young boy who dreams of being a musician even though his family disapproves. The storyline seems like a feelgood Pixar classic, but it also focuses on the holiday Dia de Muertos, or, the Day of the Dead. Coco is sure to fill you with warm and fuzzies, while teaching the audience about a different culture.

Eimile Bowden is a senior at Emmanuel College and is the President of the Her Campus Emmanuel chapter. She is a double major in English Writing and Literature and Theatre Arts. Eimile's other hobbies include tie dying, rewatching grey's anatomy, and playing with dogs. 
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.