Sunday Brunch with Betsy: Neighborhoods Cafe

I absolutely love brunch. Sunday brunch is an amazing way to bond with family and friends, and bring everyone together to recap the week’s events.  A tradition amongst my friends, here’s my take on the best brunches in Boston on a college student’s budget.

[Top to Bottom, Left to Right:] Razz Red Velvet crepe, Sweet Simplicity with Bananas crepe, Chai Latte, & Tuscan Chicken crepe

Neighborhoods Coffee & Crepes, a Fenway area staple, is located on 96 Peterborough Street, and serves up the best crepes in town. Neighborhoods has a wide variety of affordable sweet and savory crepes that will satisfy any customer, making it perfect for a brunch outing.

Inside Neighborhoods Cafe

Their Razz Red Velvet crepe [seen below] is a delicious sweet option from the menu. It’s filled with raspberry jam, cream cheese, and chocolate sauce. Yum!

The Tuscan Chicken crepe [seen below] is one of their savory options, packed with chicken, mozzarella, arugula, and pesto. It is so delicious!

Be sure to check out Neighborhoods for your next brunch outing– I highly recommend it! For a full menu, visit their website here.

Betsy Roy

Emmanuel

Betsy is a senior at Emmanuel College studying secondary education and history, and is the chapter's Social Media Director. Believing she'll pen the next Great American Novel, Betsy enjoys: art museums, long walks on the beach, and napping in front of fireplaces.