Picture of Her Campus member Morgan Pappas
Morgan Pappas

Senior Send-Off: Morgan Pappas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Name: Morgan Pappas

Major: Communication and Media Studies

Dream Job: Definitely a job that combines both my personal interests and professional ones. So, ideally something related to PR and music.

Favorite Emmanuel Class: Digital Culture with Mark Flynn

Favorite Thing to do in Boston: going to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. I love how they’re constantly changing the courtyard flowers.

HCE: How did you get involved in Her Campus at Emmanuel?

Morgan: I always was interested in joining when I came to Emmanuel but never had the time to attend the weekly general member meetings or write consistently. It wasn’t until COVID hit where I really felt like using writing as an outlet and was quickly welcomed into HerCampus!

HCE: What was your HCE exec position?

Morgan: PR and Events Coordinator

HCE: What is your favorite HCE memory?

Morgan: I only joined HerCampus this year so everything was mainly remote but I think the weekly meetings were a favorite of mine and just a great way to start off every week.

HCE: What is your favorite article you’ve written for HCE?

Morgan: “Things I’ve Learned From My Short Time Abroad”

HCE: Favorite Emmanuel memory?

Morgan: The championship parades for the Red Sox and Patriots were always fun.

HCE: Any big post-grad plans?

Morgan: As of now, not much. Just going to enjoy my last summer in Boston.

HCE: What would you say to your freshman self now?

Morgan: Just relax, everything will all work out how it’s supposed to.

HCE: Anything else to add? Maybe to a future HC member or your future self!

Morgan: Enjoy your time while you still can!

Thank you so much, Morgan, for being such a valuable member of the HC Emmanuel team this year! You were a vital member who made every meeting a warm and inviting place and you will be so missed! We love you and are so sad to see you go but are so excited to see what the future has in store for you! Congratulations on graduating! So much love and pride from the HC Emmanuel team xx

Madyn is a senior at Emmanuel College and studying English with a focus in writing and communications, as well as pursuing an art history minor. She loves all things vintage, Hozier, One Direction, and her cats. She is the 2021-2022 President for the Emmanuel College chapter!
Carly Silva

Emmanuel '21

Carly is a senior at Emmanuel College pursuing a major in English Writing, Editing, and Publishing, as well as Communications and Media Studies. She loves to write and has a particular fondness for poetry. Carly also loves reading on the beach, playing music, and hanging out with her dog, Mowgli.