This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

As this school year comes to a close, it’s sad to see the end of my time in Her Campus at Emmanuel coming to an end. I’ve gone from general member, to Public Relations Director to President and Co-Campus Correspondent. The transitions have been interesting to say the least.

The role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent is a position I would compare to an internship, because I’ve been able to experience such a great amount of responsibilities as well as learning lessons. I’ve been lucky enough to be able to improve my writing skills as well as have an outlet to explore writing for myself and my interests. From my leadership positions, I’ve learned about social media, marketing and event planning. Most importantly, I’ve learned about my leadership style and how to bring together a great group of students with similar interests.

Our Her Campus at Emmanuel team is a comfortable place for Emmanuel students to explore what they may want to do in their future career after college. It’s important that HCE allows all members to continue doing all they can do to better themselves and prepare themselves for the future.

So, if you’re wondering if this chapter is right for you; it is. Her Campus at Emmanuel is a place where everyone can discover what they enjoy most no matter what your major is. Her Campus at Emmanuel has been one of my best college experiences and I can’t wait to hear why it’s the best for other Emmanuel students as well.

Ashley is a senior studying English Communications and Media Studies at Emmanuel College in Boston. Currently, she acts as the President and Co-Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Emmanuel chapter. In the past, she acted as the Public Relations Director for the 2017-2018 year. She loves all things PR and in her spare time enjoys watching cute ads on Youtube.