This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

I absolutely adore making and creating playlists; they’re honestly my comfort activity. The order, the song, the vibe, the flow—very important. Without further ado, I will be including the top 5 best songs to listen to during the Thanksgiving season.

“Everything Has Changed” by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

This is a song that just exudes autumn weather. It’s perfect and uplifting when you’re with family, friends, or just by yourself when you want to enjoy the good vibe of Thanksgiving. And, of course, I am meaning Taylor’s Version.

“HONEST” by Jeremy Zucker

This song gives you the opposite vibes of cuffing season that you need if you’re chronically single. It gives the energy of “my god what am I doing in this relationship?” This is that song you just want to yell and scream even if you have never been in that kind of relationship.

“say it first” by ROLE MODEL

Now, this is the epitome of cuffing season. It’s about falling so in love that it’s tricky to figure out when to say “I love you.” So there are options as to which song is fitting for you, and if this isn’t it? Okay, just vibe out anyways his voice is amazing.

“Romeo & Juliet” by Peter McPoland

This song is just so lovely in its fall weather energy. I absolutely adore the vibe it gives and his voice is so lovely and soothing. The phone call during it too? Ugh, exquisite. Also as a side note, the acoustic version is just as beautiful.

“We’re All Gonna Die” by Olivia O’Brien

Okay, this one’s kind of funny in my opinion. This is perfect after you stuff your face full and just think you’re actually going to perish due to eating so much good Thanksgiving food.

Anyways, enjoy this beautifully curated playlist I have made just for you. Or, even just add one or two songs that fit your personal playlist.

Alyssa Martin

Emmanuel '22

Alyssa is currently a senior at Emmanuel College with a major in English Secondary Education. You can find her writing poetry, doing yoga, or binging one of her comfort shows.