My International McFlurry Tour Ranked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Spoiler: I’ve had a lot of McFlurries.

This time last year I was living large during my semester abroad in London. One of the most cultured things I did during my time abroad, was try a McFlurry in whichever country I visited. I just wanted to tell you all about them.

5. Oreo

Image credit: McDonald’s

Let’s just start with the good old USA! Oreo is a classic, but naturally the least interesting McFlurry.

4. Flake Raspberry

Image credit: McDonald’s

Found in the UK, this little number is made with Cadbury milk chocolate and has a raspberry swirl. Nothing to hate about that.

3. Nutella Brownie

Image credit: Up in the Nusair

Let me tell you, Spain knows what’s up. It was just as good as it sounds, believe me.

2. Toblerone Chocolate

Image credit: Flickr

Located in the Netherlands, this McFlurry almost took the number one spot. Overall, Holland was home of the best McDonalds I had abroad. This McFlurry had Toblerone pieces with a chocolate fudge swirl. It’s hard to top that.

1. Speculoos Caramel

Image credit: Wix

Brussels, Belgium changed my life with this McFlurry. Have you ever had that cookie butter from Trader Joe’s? Imagine that in a McFlurry with a caramel swirl. This was by far the greatest McFlurry creation I have ever stumbled upon. No regrets.

Hannah Bragdon

Emmanuel '19

Hannah is senior at Emmanuel College majoring in communications and media studies as well as a minor in psychology. Her favorite things to do are petting dogs, traveling, taking pictures of food and binge watching Netflix. She currently serves at the Co Social Media Director of Her Campus at Emmanuel.
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.