This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Anyone who knows me knows that I live off of three essential things: oxygen, the Red Sox and caffeine. Over this past winter break, I traveled to sunny San Diego to visit some family members. While we were there, my aunt took me to this really cool coffee shop called S3 Coffee Bar. Not only was the atmosphere of the location absolutely adorable, the coffee and presentation of the drinks was an Instagram food accounts dream in a cup. I thought I’d share some of the pictures of the drinks I tried. Enjoy!

This rainbow latte was amazing! It was French vanilla, which is a coffee flavor I’ve never really tried before and really enjoyed!

This drink was called “Ursula’s Revenge”. Although it technically isn’t coffee, this lemonade is blue at first, but turns a beautiful deep lavender color once you add the lemon juice in a test tube!

This was a honey and rose latte, which at first I was very hesitant to try at first, because I didn’t think that honey and roses would taste good in a coffee. I was so wrong, this coffee was the perfect combination of caffeine and floral notes!

Thinking of traveling to San-Fran any time soon? Make S3 your go-to coffee stop on your trip, you don’t want to miss out of these incredible drinks!

Alison is a senior Biology major with a concentration in Health Sciences at Emmanuel College in Boston. When she's not studying she loves to write and share her endless amounts of science jokes.
Makenzie is a current Senior at Emmanuel College studying Communications + Media Cultural Studies and Performing Arts. (Try saying that three times fast...) She's been a part of her school's Her Campus chapter since it's very first semester, and has been chapter advising for 2 years. Makenzie is also a National Writer for HC's beauty section, Campus Trendsetter, and former HC Community Development Intern. Makenzie is incredibly excited to be finishing up her last semester as Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Emmanuel. Interested in joining yourself? Hit her up anytime!