This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

When you hear Nashville, the first thing that pops into your mind is probably country music or cowboy boots. This year during spring break, I was lucky enough to take a trip to Nashville with my family. I had never been to Nashville before, and I was really looking forward to exploring the city and traveling down south. We did everything from touring the famous Ryman Auditorium to indulging in some amazing food at some of the Honky Tonks. Here are some of my favorite highlights of the trip!

This picture was taken in the Gultch district of Nashville! The Gultch had so many beautiful walls covered in amazing art!

Nudie’s Honky Tonk was a really cool place. All over the walls are memorabilia from different Nashville legends and the live music is amazing!

The Country Music Hall of Fame is definitely the place to visit while in Nashville! These records, some of which belonging to the greats, covered a huge wall, making for a really cool background and an aesthetically pleasing picture!

Cowboy boots are a staple in Nashville! I absolutely adored this store, from floor to ceiling it was all boots, each of which having their own unique design and color to make a perfect match for anyone looking for a pair!

The food in Nashville was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip! Here is some Hot Chicken Tacos from a restaurant called Party Fowl!

Nashville is a city full of country, culture, and incredible sites. I can’t wait to go back again someday!

Alison is a senior Biology major with a concentration in Health Sciences at Emmanuel College in Boston. When she's not studying she loves to write and share her endless amounts of science jokes.
Makenzie is a current Senior at Emmanuel College studying Communications + Media Cultural Studies and Performing Arts. (Try saying that three times fast...) She's been a part of her school's Her Campus chapter since it's very first semester, and has been chapter advising for 2 years. Makenzie is also a National Writer for HC's beauty section, Campus Trendsetter, and former HC Community Development Intern. Makenzie is incredibly excited to be finishing up her last semester as Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Emmanuel. Interested in joining yourself? Hit her up anytime!