This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Easter is coming up very soon, and it can be tough trying to figure out what you’re going to wear. These are some ideas to get you thinking of outfits. If you don’t celebrate Easter, these are still some great dresses to have for going out in the beautiful spring weather!

High price range:

Hill House Home, The Matilda Dress $175

The Spring Chintz Cotton print is floral and pretty for Easter. The sleeves are puffy and the dress is a little low hanging in the back. The way it falls is very elegant and it has a fitted empire waist. Though it is pricey, this is a good option if you can afford it and plan on wearing the dress to other events as well.

Anthropologie, Pilcro Ruched Square-Neck Dress $160

The Flame Orange color of this dress is simple but chic. There is ruching on the chest and it has a very clean look. The darker color of the dress, Chocolate Martini, is not as spring or Easter looking but could be good for another occasion. This dress is a nice option if you have a high price range.

Mid price range:

Urban Outfitters, UO Macy Polka Dot Mini Dress $69

This cotton dress in white is a good pick for Easter because it’s floaty and classic. It also has textured polka dots. Note that it is a mini dress and may be a little shorter than other dresses. Make sure the measurements work out for you before you buy.

Lulus, Darling Daisies Blue Floral Print Midi Dress $59

This dress comes in green, yellow, blue, and red floral print. The print is simple but cute and cheery. All of the colors look stylish, so it’s just a matter of your personal preference. The dress has buttons down the middle and small ruffles at the bottom. For the price, it’s a great deal.

Low price range:

Amazon, Dokotoo Women’s Ruffle A-Line Casual Dress

There are a variety of colors of this dress, but the pink one is ideal for Easter. It features an A-Line and a square neck with lantern sleeves. There’s a tie in the back and part of it is backless. My friend got this dress last year for Easter and really liked it. This dress is a good low cost option.

Pretty Little Thing, Pink Tie Dye Print Satin Ruched Side Frill Hem Bodycon Dress $29

This dress is cute and reminds me of a Monet painting. It has a satin look with flowy sleeves and ruffles on the bottom. The dress may be a little short but it has a very artsy look and could be a good option pricewise.

These are just some of the many dresses that you could choose to wear for Easter. There’s so many options online which can be overwhelming, but I hope that this article was able to give you some ideas and inspiration. Have a fun, fashionable Easter!

Catherine Hogan

Emmanuel '24

Catherine Hogan is a senior at Emmanuel college. She's majoring in communications, media studies and loves to read. She also enjoys running around the city of Boston.