This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Arguably one of the best days of the Fall season- College Fashion Week! This year was yet again another incredible experience for Her Campus at Emmanuel. 

Let’s rehash the awesomeness, the glitz and the glamour, shall we?  

We started the night right when we ran into a few of our HC Emmanuel alums. Had ourselves a little reunion and it was quite a treat. 

After receiving our goodie bags, participating in the make-your-own flower box activity, we made our way to the showroom. Packed with other chapter members, the energy was high with enthusiasm. 

We split up into teams so that we could each participate in the activities that appealed most to us. Caronline (pictured above) and I waited in the line to screen print T-shirts while our other team members went straight for the hair and makeup. 

And OF COURSE along the way we took lots of instagram-worthy pictures. Prior to the trip, I told my team that my goal was to get at least ten instagram worthy pictures of the night. 

We mingled, drank our very classy ice cold La Croix, and awaited for the show to begin. 

The lights dimmed, the spotlights came on and the models came out confidently. The inspiration and empowerment was high as the models rocked it down the Runway, sporting different looks from the Her Campus Fashion Week sponsor, Primark. Every model made her look her own. 

The positive vibes and stellar excitement continued as us 21+ gals headed for  the afterparty on the roof!! At least I can say for myself that I am now officially cool after going to a rooftop party. Prime city living creds for this special addition to the night. 

Basking in the gorgeous view, we sipped our fruity and delicious adult beverages, we talked, we laughed and we had a good time. 

We ended the night on a high note- rooftop party and then Blaze pizza on the way home. 

Another fantastically fabulous College Fashion Week for Her Campus at Emmanuel! It was one for the books. 

From all of us here at Her Campus Emmanuel, we’d like to say a special thanks to all the sponsors and to Her Campus for making College Fashion Week truly unforgettable! 

XOXO

Elise Kline

Emmanuel '20

Elise is currently studying as an undergraduate at Emmanuel College in Boston with a major in Communications & Media Studies. This is her third year with Her Campus and she is more than ready to adventure into another year of all things related to politics, social justice, empowerment, lifestyle and more! She loves writing, watching rom coms and kickboxing!
Carly Silva

Emmanuel '21

Carly is a senior at Emmanuel College pursuing a major in English Writing, Editing, and Publishing, as well as Communications and Media Studies. She loves to write and has a particular fondness for poetry. Carly also loves reading on the beach, playing music, and hanging out with her dog, Mowgli.