This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.
Snowport

“Snowport” is a beloved holiday market that is setting up for it’s third year in Seaport! There are dozens of vendors selling clothing, jewelry, vintage goods, and more. There are also plenty of delicious food options including cheese wheel pasta and crepes! The market is open until the 31st of December, so you’ve got plenty of time to enjoy the holiday festivities it has to offer.

Sowa winter festival

SoWa is doing it’s 8th annual winter festival, with over 100 small businesses under one roof. Admission is $10, and gives you access to the food options, specialty drinks, and items that vendors are selling! The festival is open Thursday through Sunday, until the 17th of December.

frog pond skating

What’s more festive than ice skating? Grab some friends and head to the Frog Pond in Boston Commons, skates are $15 to rent!

boston commons tree lighting

Thursday, November 30th, the Boston Commons will be having a tree lighting! The lighting will occur at 6pm, so arrive in plenty of time to see Boston’s official Christmas tree light up.

Aine Hoye

Emmanuel '25

Aine is the editor of Emmanuel College's Her Campus chapter. She's an English major, and loves reading in her free time. HC has been a huge part of her life since her first year of college, and she's loved every minute!