11 Reasons Why YOU Should Watch The Bachelor, Season 23

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

As we all know, The Bachelor is one of, if the most, popular reality television shows, and the 23rd season is sure to be the best one yet. For all the non-Bachelor fans out there, tune in with us today as we go over 11 relatable reasons why The Bachelor, Season 23 could be your next favorite tv show.

1. COLTON UNDERWOOD!

Image courtesy of akamaized.net

Colton Underwood, if for no other reason, he would be the one. Truly a dreamboat and a gift from God, Colton Underwood is not only incredibly handsome and athletic, but he is also sweet, relatable and definitely husband material.

2. Drama, drama and more drama

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Half of the reasons to watch any reality tv show are explicitly for the drama. We can all agree that, for 45 minutes, it’s nice to focus on drama that isn’t our own, and The Bachelor is the perfect show to fit that need. You will be on the edge of your seat the entire time and loving every minute of it.

3. Bachelor watch party? Yes please!

Gif courtesy of Giphy

What better way to spend some fun quality time with your friends than to watch the Bachelor together and interact with the live drama. So, grab your friends, a bottle of wine or two, some snacks, and you got yourself the starter kit to a great evening.

4. Sloth Girl

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Need I say more?

5. The girls you know are going to stir the pot

Gifs courtesy of Giphy

Miss Catherine completed four steals in one night, taking time away from the other contestants, and Miss Bri faked an Australian accent. Both these girls were given a rose and you can imagine the drama they are sure going to stir up.

6. Chris Harrison

Gifs courtesy of Giphy

The lovable and entertaining Chris Harrison, ladies and gentlemen.

7. The hardcore Bachelor fans

Gifs courtesy of Giphy

Relatable!

8. The proposals…

Gif courtesy of Giphy

I’m not crying, you’re crying.

9. The Bachelor babies

Gif courtesy of Giphy

Agreed, not every Bachelor couple works out, but seeing the ones that do is totally worth it.

10. That is SO extra

Gif courtesy of Giphy​

Everything from the mansions, entrances, vacations and dates with the Bachelorettes, the level of extra is so high that it will draw you in.

11. The “Happily ever after” part!

Gif courtesy of Giphy

That final proposal moment that will leave you in awe of the fairytale magic of the Bachelor love story.  

Whether you can relate to the reasons above or have reasons of your own, you will not regret diving into this season of the Bachelor. Enrich your life by dedicating weekly time to Colton Underwood and his journey on The Bachelor.

Elise Kline

Emmanuel '20

Elise is currently studying as an undergraduate at Emmanuel College in Boston with a major in Communications & Media Studies. This is her third year with Her Campus and she is more than ready to adventure into another year of all things related to politics, social justice, empowerment, lifestyle and more! She loves writing, watching rom coms and kickboxing!
Makenzie is a current Senior at Emmanuel College studying Communications + Media Cultural Studies and Performing Arts. (Try saying that three times fast...) She's been a part of her school's Her Campus chapter since it's very first semester, and has been chapter advising for 2 years. Makenzie is also a National Writer for HC's beauty section, Campus Trendsetter, and former HC Community Development Intern. Makenzie is incredibly excited to be finishing up her last semester as Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Emmanuel. Interested in joining yourself? Hit her up anytime!