10 Thoughts I Had During the Riverdale Midseason Finale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Warning: tons of spoilers ahead!

1. “Archiekins” is the worst nickname ever and I need it to end.

2. The Archie and Betty/Archie and Veronica situation needs to be addressed. If Betty and Archie end up together, what will happen to the “forbidden love” relationship between Betty and Jughead?! I have so many questions about this.

3. Hiram and Hermione Lodge make me uncomfortable. *shudders*

4. Who is taking secret pictures? Did I miss something?

5. Ugh, I’m so team Archie and Betty.

6. Nana Rose Blossom is terrifying in the best way. Can she be the show’s scary character all the time?

7. Betty bought him a typewriter because of course she did.

8. Kevin Keller needs more screen time, where has he been?

9. OH MY GOD! Did Jughead just… yes, yes he did.

10. What is Betty doing with that black hood?! Burn it, Betty! Burn it!

Did any of you have the same thoughts? What do you want to happen with Archie and Betty?

Eimile Bowden is a senior at Emmanuel College and is the President of the Her Campus Emmanuel chapter. She is a double major in English Writing and Literature and Theatre Arts. Eimile's other hobbies include tie dying, rewatching grey's anatomy, and playing with dogs. 
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.