This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

1. Anorak- I have one in green and it goes with just about everything. I love love love it. It’s the perfect layer for this time of year.

Target     Gap- Black   Gap- Green

2. Striped Shirt- This is a classic piece for fall and is a great layering piece.

Madewell      Gap       JCrew

3.  Jeans- There are so many different kinds of jeans and they work with just about anything.I don’t like jeans that look as though you’ve been attacked by a cat, but holes in the knee are cute.

Gap     J.Crew  American Eagle

4. Cream Sweater- Again, a great layering piece that goes with everything.

J.Crew     Target   American Eagle

5. Crossbody Bag- These are good for any time of year, but they help complete any fall look.

Madewell  Target

6. Riding Boots- Riding boots aren’t just for preppy people riding horses. They’re very versatile and work with everything from dresses to jeans.

Target     Lord and Taylor- Brown      Lord and Taylor-Black

7. Flannel- This shouldn’t even need an explanation, but they’re the best because they’re super warm AND comfy.

Target  J.Crew  Madewell

8. Sneakers- Sneakers have become really popular in the last couple of years for everyday wear now because there are so many options!

Madewell- Stan Smiths    Madewell- Converse    Vans

9. Tassel Earrings- These are so fun and they’re a great way to add a little pizazz to any outfit.

J.Crew   Target   Bauble Bar

10. Graphic Tees- Last but not least, the classic graphic tee. Graphic tees are fun and can be found just about anywhere, at any price.

Madewell    Madewell- Adios   Urban Outfitters

For more ideas check out some of my favorite blogs, Gal Meets Glam, The College Prepster and Barefoot Blonde!

A small but mighty 5'4 female who is a lover of dogs, all things chocolate and fashion. Sophomore at Emmanuel College.
Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.