Your New Favorite Place: CambridgeSide Galleria

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

As Emerson students, it’s easy to find ourselves torn between wanting to take advantage of our central location and not wanting to spend all of our money. Newbury and Boylston streets are great for taking a walk or splurging on a meal, but when it comes to revamping your wardrobe, the downtown stores can take a serious toll on your bank account.

CambridgeSide Galleria mall is a Boston collegiette’s premiere destination for affordable fashion. Here’s why:

Great Location

Hop on the green line and take it to the Lechmere stop. From there it’s a quick walk to the mall entrance. The stores are clean and well organized, the salespeople are friendly, and the overall atmosphere is extremely pleasant. Behind the food court, there is a beautiful outdoor oasis complete with tons of seating, a gorgeous fountain, and boat tours on the Charles.

Familiar Stores

[Photo: Old Navy, Credit: Jacqueline Weiss]

While Newbury Street and the Prudential Center are home to fancy department stores that no college student can afford, CambridgeSide has plenty of familiar brands and stylish shops that won’t break your budget.

College Discounts

The best part of shopping at CambridgeSide? Student discounts! Save this flier and use the deals as an extra incentive to update your style this fall.

As if you needed any more reason to go shopping, Her Campus Emerson is giving away a $50 gift card to the galleria! Follow @hcemerson on Twitter and like Her Campus Emerson on Facebook to be entered in the giveaway. The winner will be randomly selected from our follower list and announced on our Facebook page Friday, September 19. Good luck and happy shopping!

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com