This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

The snow will be falling soon in Boston, and it’s time to pull your coats and boots out of the closet. However, you don’t have to sacrifice style when it comes to staying warm. Putting the perfect jacket or coat with a pair of cute booties is the easiest way to rock your winter outfits. When it gets cold out, make sure what you’re wearing on the outside is just as cute as what’s underneath!

Leather (or pleather) Love

This outfit combines leather with more leather (fake of course!). These adorable zip-up booties paired with this fashionable zippered coat is a surefire way to stay warm and adorable while you shop in the city this winter.

The Long and Short of It

Pairing this long wool grey coat with short black booties is a stylish choice for any winter day. You can take this style from errands to class effortlessly. You’ll be going back to this choice for most of the winter because it’s so comfortable and chic.

Black on Black

Riding boots and puffer jackets are an old favorite that go so well together. The fur hood is sure to keep you toasty and the boots will keep you just as warm. Black on black has never looked better this winter.

Stay warm this winter, collegiettes!

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor