This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Come April 26, or April 25 at night if you’re going to the fan experience like I am, the series now being coined “The Infinity Saga” is finally coming to an end. Lovers of the Marvel Cinematic Universe have been scratching their heads and lying awake at night ever since the the last installation, Avengers: Infinity War, ended with half of their favorite superheroes literally left in the dust. But what’s next? We still have some waiting to do, here’s a list of zodiac signs and the Marvel heroes whose personalities best match them (decided purely by this fan’s well-informed judgement) to keep you busy until End Game graces our screens.

Aries (Mar. 21-Apr. 19): Iron Man

Let’s be real, Tony Stark is pretty much an exact match for Aries. Aries like to be first in everything, are natural-born leaders, and have to constantly be busy. They’re also very charismatic and charming and host an endless supply of clever remarks. Aries is loyal and smart but also impulsive. They always have many projects going on at once and will work until each area (work, love, friendship) are on the same level. No one is more competitive or driven than Tony Stark and, let’s be real, he’s got quite the mouth on him. “It means get lost, Squidward!” (Tony Stark, Avengers: Infinity War).  

Taurus (Apr. 20-May 20): Thor

Tauruses are best-known for their stubbornness and the strong-willed dominance of the way they want to do things. Independent thinkers, Tauruses can sometimes be a pain to work with in a group setting and often goes off on their own regardless of what their supposed to be doing. Like most bull signs, Thor tends to march to the beat of his own drum and take care of problems in signature Thor-fashion.  In the first Avengers movie, he drags his brother Loki off to give him a lecture even though he was technically in the custody of the U.S. government. Thor: Ragnarok is truly when we see Thor’s Taurus tendencies challenged. Without his hammer, he’s left to find a new way of dealing with adversity and has to depend on other people and teamwork to get him out of sticky situations.  

Gemini (May 21-Jun. 20): Bruce Banner and Hulk  

Geminis get a lot of slack for being two-faced, but what they’re really battling is a constant inner struggle. Geminis tend to conform to their surroundings and are very sensitive to other people’s emotions. If there’s any Avenger who suffers from a double personality along with a crisis of conscience, it’s Bruce Banner. Geminis also have a lot of curiosity and desire to learn things about the world around them. Banner and the Hulk both seem to have that curiosity, the Hulk embodying the more childish, exuberant, fun-loving side of the sign.

Cancer (Jun. 21-Jul. 22): Scarlet Witch

Cancers are ruled by their emotions. They feel everything, and they feel it hard. Scarlet Witch, well, she’s been through a lot. She lost her brother in Avengers: Age of Ultron and then was faced with the task of destroying the mind stone and, subsequently, killing her lover Vision in Avengers: Infinity War. Cancers are also very intuitive; some may even goes as far to say they’re psychic, and we all know what Scarlet Witch can show someone with her mind if she wants to. While she did get dusted at the end of the last movie, hopefully it’s not the last we see of our Cancer queen.

Leo (Jul. 23-Aug. 22): T’Challa

Smack dab in the middle of the sunniest months, Leos are born in the spotlight. Luckily, they enjoy the attention and are often surrounded by drama whether to create it or not. Leos are also natural leaders and aren’t afraid to give direction when it’s needed. T’Challa was raised to be king and he takes on that responsibility in Black Panther while learning to not let his pride get the best of him. Leo has a huge heart and is one of the most generous signs, always greeting friends and even strangers with open arms. That’s exactly what T’Challa did when Captain America came knocking with an injured Bucky and again in Avengers: Infinity War when they needed help figuring out how to save Vision and destroy the mind stone.   

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sep. 22): Hawkeye

Virgos are the most detail-oriented sign. They’re always paying attention, even when you think they aren’t. They see everything, they analyze everything. With Hawkeye, this quality is literally in his name. He’s always watching from his nest and ready to swoop in and join the action when he’s needed. Virgos are also amazing listeners and give really great advice when asked. As an earth sign, Virgos also love the outdoors, which may have contributed to Hawkeye’s decision to settle his family out in the woods. While Virgos are great at giving, it’s a little harder for them to open up. This may be why it took so long for Hawkeye to reveal his familial side to the other Avengers in Avengers: Age of Ultron.  

Libra (Sep. 23-Oct. 22): Captain America

Libra is sweet and social, but behind that kind smile is someone who’s also a fighter. Even before Steve Rodgers was Captain America, he was always ready for a fight. Libras are also all about balance. To Libras, if it’s not equal and fair it’s wrong. They stand up for justice and what they believe in. This is one of Cap’s strongest Libra qualities. He’s got a powerful moral compass and he’s not afraid to do what he thinks is right even when people around him disagree. This is seen in his character throughout the Infinity Saga, but most obviously in Captain America: Civil War. But his ability to stick to his guns is what makes him a great Captain.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Black Widow

Scorpio is nothing less than the powerhouse of the signs. Mixed up with a bit of mystery and secrecy, Scorpios are drawn to darkness and intense colors like black, red, or shocking pink. It’s hard not to feel a Scorpio’s presence, even when they haven’t said a word. Black Widow seems to convey a whole lot just from a flirty smirk or a cold stare. Scorpios can read people like an open book and that, along with Black Widow’s jaded past, is what gives her her espionage edge. Scorpio is also fiercely loyal and will do anything for the people they love. But don’t piss them off! Just like most Scorpios, if you betray Black Widow or hurt anyone she cares about, she’ll make you regret you ever crossed her.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Spiderman

Sagittarius is powered by the planet Jupiter, the “happy” planet, and therefore is always full of energy and confidence. As the archer and the traveler sign, Sagittarius is always down for an adventure no matter what size. Aligning with many of the Sagittarius’ qualities, Peter Parker is optimistic, open-minded, and ambitious. But sometimes, Sagittarius’ ambitions can get too big for their breeches. The young Spiderman is always trying to do more and can often forget to give himself a break. One of Sagittarius’ biggest challenges is realizing what they can’t do. But, even when they fail, nothing can keep them down. Spiderman just gets right back up, even if he has to disable training wheels protocol without Tony Stark’s permission.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Captain Marvel

Capricorn is literally the goat sign and I don’t think there’s a better way to describe Captain Marvel other than the “Greatest Of All Time.” Capricorns have the most strength and endurance of all the signs and see life as an uphill battle, but they don’t let that stop them. They know their strengths, and they know how to use them. They’re persuasive and relentless. Capricorns always keep their word and are ruled by Saturn, the planet of lessons and wisdom. Captain Marvel is the original Avenger, so she’s been around the block quite a bit and surely has wisdom to spare. Hopefully, we get to see her share some of that wisdom with the other Avengers in Avengers: Endgame.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Doctor Strange

Aquarius is the out-of-the-box sign if there ever was one. Aquarius moves on a slightly different path than the rest of the signs and isn’t afraid to be—  sometimes wildly— different. Aquarius is highly individualistic and endlessly focused on the future and what’s to come. Doctor Strange is always searching for ways to better himself and harbors the innovative spirit all Aquarians do. Aquarius is a pro at casual connections and can disengage as quickly as they connect with someone. They can be a bit unsentimental and unclear with their approach, and Doctor Strange is definitely no exception to that rule. Regardless, their single-track mind usually helps them accomplish their goals in a speedy fashion.     

Pisces (Feb. 19-Mar. 20): Peter Quill/ Star-Lord

Pisces and their two fish swimming in different directions symbolizes the part of the sign that is always trying to escape reality. Pisces’ imagination is the perfect place to go when they’re trying to hide, sometimes that means making up a whole new persona (wink, wink). It makes a lot of sense, when you consider what Peter Quill may be trying to escape from. He’s got some serious issues with his parents—his mom died from cancer that his dad implanted in her and, oh yeah, his dad’s a planet! Pisces also loves dancing, singing, and music. They’re also super compassionate, and even though they’ll hesitate to admit it, they love helping people.  

I am a Writing, Literature, and Publishing senior at Emerson College but I'm originally from Tampa, Florida. I love writing and I hope to eventually be writing for a magazine or an online lifestyle publication. I love music and entertainment writing as well as traveling and baking.
Emerson contributor