I know it, and so do you. Most people have wanted to be Harley Quinn at least once in their lifetime for Halloween. I remember falling in love with Margot Robbie’s portrayal of Harley Quinn in 2016 in Suicide Squad. However, the ripped shirt and fishnets were not exactly appropriate for my 13-year-old self. Now, with Birds of Prey and The Suicide Squad (2021), there are so many more options.
For the following questions, keep track of how many answers to each number you have:
1. Are you currently in a relationship?
- Yes! And they mean the world to me
- No, and I’m happily single
- It’s complicated.
2. What would your friends describe you as?
- Bubbly and peppy to the point of delusion
- Strong-minded and set in your ways
- Impulsive and outgoing
3. What was your favorite extracurricular in high school?
- Speech and Debate
4. What is your go-to lipstick color?
5. Besides Harley Quinn, what is your go-to costume?
- Velma from Scooby-Doo
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Settled down with the person of my dreams
- Traveling the world
- Thriving in my career, not letting any obstacle stand in my way
7. Finally, who is your favorite DC Hero?
- Wonder Woman
If you got mostly 1s:
Original Harley fits you best! You’re a little naive, but you have the best intentions. You haven’t quite figured out who you are just yet, but you’re getting there. Friendship means the world to you, but you let others take advantage of your naivety and kindness. Keep working on yourself, and never stop being a light to those around you!
If you got mostly 2s:
You should dress up as Birds of Prey Harley Quinn! You are strong-minded and keep your head high. You’ve learned to celebrate your individuality. Although you still have some things in life to figure out, you have come a long way, gaining confidence and comfortability in your own solitude. Dare I say, you are a girl boss.
If you got mostly 3s:
Congrats! You are the newest Harley from the 2021 Suicide Squad. You’ve been hurt in the past, but learned from your mistakes, growing into your true, authentic self. Your friends come to you for advice, and you’re incredibly fun to be around. Have fun rocking that iconic red dress this Halloween!