photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

Which Ben & Jerry’s Flavor are You Based on Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Aries: Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch

As a natural go-getter, Aries has an energy that we all hope to find after that first cup of coffee. But Aries can be childlike too, hence the extra sugar factor!

Taurus: Keep Caramel and Cookie On

As Taurus is known for their perseverance and dependability, the cliché this flavor is based on seems to suit them. The fudge and caramel embedded in this ice cream goes well with Taurus’ sensual nature.

Gemini: Everything But The…

Gemini is known for being curious, so what better flavor to pair them with than one that explores some of the best aspects of other known B&J’s flavors? Each bite of this ice cream will taste different, drawing a similarity to Gemini’s versatility.

Cancer: Chocolate Therapy

Chances are that we’ve turned to a Cancer at some point for comfort due of their nurturing character. Known for being a sensitive sign, Cancer can find in this ice cream a flavor that’s as comforting to others as they deserve to be comforted. Because we’ve all turned to ice cream or chocolate to help us solve our problems.

Leo: Bob Marley’s One Love

Leo is particularly interested in making the world a better place, and so is this ice cream! Sure, the peace sign fudge pieces would be enough to bring a smile to any face, but just like the Leo, this ice cream goes the extra mile with its partnership to fund a youth empowerment group in Jamaica.

Virgo: Brewed to Matter

Virgo is known for being hardworking, so why not pair them with an ice cream with a cup of joe making up the main taste in the flavor? Their sense of responsibility and desire to get things right matches this flavor’s goal to “matter.”

Libra: Half Baked

Libra is a people-pleaser, and so is this popular flavor! Libras strive for the same balance that this combination of chocolate, vanilla, brownie, and cookie dough tries to achieve.

Scorpio: Triple Caramel Chunk

Scorpio is a passionate sign, and so is this triple-threat caramel concoction. The amount of caramel in this ice cream is as intense as the Scorpio.

Sagittarius: Oat of This Swirled

With a generally strong desire to escape, Sagittarius can identify with a flavor that’s ready to blast you out of this world. And as it’s a new flavor in Ben & Jerry’s reservoir, it goes along with Sagittarius’ dislike of routine.

Capricorn: Blondie Ambition

Capricorn has a drive to reach their goals like no other sign, so they can identify with this “ambitious” ice cream. If you need help getting stuff done, find a Capricorn and conspire over a pint of this.

Aquarius: Chocolate Cherry Garcia

Aquarius typically want to go off the path, so they can see their self in this spin on a classic. With an aspiration to leave behind anything outdated, this new flavor matches their drive for progress.

Pisces: Cinnamon Buns

Pisces are the cinnamon roll of the zodiac signs. With that in mind, Pisces can find their creamy counterpart in this Ben & Jerry’s flavor.

Senior at Emerson College. WLP: Publishing major. Double minoring in Latin American and Latinx Studies, and Marketing Communications. Aspiring managing editor. Bookworm (especially when it comes to YA). Disney Geek. Ravenclaw.
Emerson contributor