This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Aries

Your braveness! Fierce and loyal, you Aries know when to fight and stand up for yourself. Be thankful for your friends and family for sticking by your side. They too should be thankful for having such a cool person in their life!

Taurus

Your stubbornness, sometimes perceived as a bad thing, but not anymore! You stand your ground and stick to what you believe in. Be thankful this year for the times ahead and try not to focus too much on the past.

Gemini

Your humor! You make everyone laugh (even yourself). Be thankful for the people in your life and bring love and comedic joy to the Thanksgiving table!

Cancer

Your big heart! Passionate and caring, you love to give to others. Whip out those awesome baking skills this holiday season and be thankful that pumpkin pie exists (yum!).

Leo

Your confidence! You always know how to rock an outfit, girl. Be thankful that you look amazing in everything and do great at everything you do! Put on a comfy sweater and spend some quality time with loved ones.

Virgo

Your cleanliness! We are all thankful that you always seem to have everything in order. This Thanksgiving, try to relax and not focus too much on the chaos. Be thankful that New Years is coming up and you can work on that long to-do list!

Libra

Your free-spirit! Be thankful for the lack of drama in your life. And if there is, be thankful that you always know how to balance things. You always seem to have a shining smile on your face, so never change!

Scorpio

Your wild side! Step out of your comfort zone this season. Let out all the things you’ve been stressing about and push them aside. Be thankful for the good people in your life and stay away from the bad ones.

Sagittarius

Your spontaneity! Be thankful you always know how to stand outside the box. This Thanksgiving, get off the couch and do something exciting!

Capricorn

Your ambition! You always know work comes first. Be thankful for how far you have come and for everything you have achieved. Try to relax for the holidays, though.

Aquarius

Your uniqueness! Be thankful for being different and cool. Holidays are all about trying new things!

Pisces

Your imagination! Be thankful for your creative mind and soul. Plan a winter break trip to somewhere exotic and take lots of pictures!

Freshman at Emerson College with a Writing, Literature and Publishing Major.
Emerson contributor