burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and you know what that means! It’s time to get into the festive spirit! But you don’t have to wear everything with hearts on it for the day. Below are a few outfit ideas for your Valentine’s Day.

Whether your plans are to go out or stay in, there are so many options to choose from! For something more casual, sporting a cropped sweatshirt in red and high waisted bottoms, or even a graphic tee about love is a cute way to incorporate the Valentine’s Day spirit into your outfit. If you are feeling more dressy, pairing a ruffled feminine top with jeans or a leather skirt can add a bit of an edge to your look! If you want to wear a dress, but still stay on trend, a bodycon velour style in a mauve shade is the perfect way to do so. It hugs the body, while adding a different feel with the velvet.

Whatever you may be doing this Valentine’s Day, celebrate the love-filled holiday in style.

Emerson contributor