Valentine’s Day Looks: From Date Night to Galentine’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and if you enjoy dressing up in the spirit of February 14, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled our favorite looks for the holiday, no matter what your plans are.

1. Date Night

This red dress ($64.99 from ModCloth) has delicate heart embroidery on the top. It’s a traditional Valentine’s Day look that would be perfect for a romantic dinner.

2. Galentine’s Day

Break out this Kate Spade wallet ($98 from Nordstrom) at your Galentine’s Day brunch, and you’re sure to receive a ton of compliments from your BFFs.

3. Casual Date

Seeing your beau but keeping it casual? Combat the cold and still look cute with this sweater ($42.99 from ModCloth) that allows you to wear your heart on your sleeve.

4. Hanging Out

Even if you don’t have plans on V-Day, you can rock this adorable t-shirt ($8.99 from ModCloth) that expresses to the world your one true love.

5. Celebrating with Friends

If you’re going out with a group of friends, whether it’s to the bar or the movies, these daring flats ($64.99 from ModCloth) might just catch a cutie’s eye.

Happy Valentine’s Day, collegiettes!

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com