Upcoming Concerts in Boston to Help You Let Loose and Get Through the Rest of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

There’s nothing like seeing a great show to help you forget your worries, and lucky for us, in the next few months Boston has a lot of great artists paying a visit. Here are the ones you CAN’T miss.

Miley Cyrus – Bangerz Tour at TD Garden – April 2nd

To be honest, I love Miley. I think she’s so fun and has an incredible voice, though she does have her share of controversies (and then some). But even if you’re not a Cyrus fan, you must admit that you know she’ll put on a fun show. What better way to let loose before finals than a night filled with twerking and singing cats? Opening for Miley is Icona Pop (who produced everyone’s favorite Summer 2013 jam, “I Love It”) and newcomer Sky Ferreira.

Foster the People – House of Blues – May 9th

This one comes in right after finals, so the perfect way to end the semester with a bang. They have a new album coming out this week so their show will be a compilation of new material and their old hits. Opening for Foster the People on this tour is Pop/Indie band St. Lucia.

Avicii – TD Garden – April 10th

For those of you who just want to dance, you can’t miss Swedish DJ/remixer, Avicii, coming to Boston this April. Most famous for his Summer hit, “Wake Me Up”.

Tokyo Police Club – The Sinclair – May 17th

If you don’t know Tokyo Police Club, you should. Their music is so fun and spirited, and they have a new album with a new sound coming out later this month. For those of you sticking around for a bit after finals, I would say this show is not to be missed.

Currently a sophomore film production student at Emerson College!
Emerson contributor