This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Hosting a Super Bowl party this weekend? Not without snacks!

Basics: A few staples you can easily pick up from the store.
-Chips
-Tortilla Chips
-Pretzels
-Popcorn
-Veggie Tray

Add-Ons: Whip up or pick up these easy sides to pair with a variety of your staple pieces.
-Ranch Dressing

Something Sweet: End the night with something sweet that your guests won’t be able to resist
-M&M’s

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.
Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.