StyleWatch Back to School Essentials Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We have everything we need to look and feel our best while we get over the mid-semester hump, thanks to an amazing box of goodies we recently received from People StyleWatch!

This fab collection of goodies included People StyleWatch‘s October issue for some major style inspo, the hottest fall nail shades from Milani, Simple Skincare cleansing facial wipes, awesome Colgate teeth whitening sets so we can feel our best and MissMe denim flash tats for a night out.

We seriously can’t wait to share this box with our team; we know it’ll be the perfect post-midterm pick-me-up.

HCXO!

Hey Collegiettes! I'm Jacqueline a senior at Emerson College. I'm a Journalism major and Political Communications minor at Emerson with hopes of working in freelance journalism with a focus in fitness and beauty! I'm a beauty blogger and a member of the InfluenceHer Collective, the Campus Correspondant for Her Campus at Emerson, am a High School Ambassador Advisor, and interned with Her Campus as a Blogger Network Management Intern in summer 2015.