This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, what is a girl to wear? Below is a must needed outfit guide for this year’s St. Patty’s Day festivities.

Shirt: Urban Outfitters

This shirt is a cute and flirty way to express your love for the holiday. It can even be worn any other day with a cute cardigan and high waisted pants!

Pants: Forever 21

These jeans are a must have, especially if you will be sporting a crop tee like the one above! They are comfy and a cute way to incorporate some style into what could be a traditional St. Patrick’s Day look.

Charm Bracelet: Alex and Ani

Alex and Ani bracelets are a great way to accessorize, especially on St. Patty’s Day. Their four leaf clover charm comes in two different styles and colors. They are also great if you are on a budget.

Shoes: Tory Burch

If you are not on a budget and feeling the need to splurge, then a pair of funky, green Tory Burch flats are perfect for you. The emerald color can also be transitioned into other seasons, so you will not feel buyer’s remorse.

Bracelet: Hermes

Another splurge is this trendy Hermes bracelet. It’s great as an accessory for a day with the family at the St. Patrick’s Day parade or even if you are going on an interview the next day! This bracelet is classic and versatile.

Nail Color: Essie “Stylenomics”

It is not a St. Patrick’s Day if you do not have green nails! Everyone will be green with envy after they see your mani! Try any of the number of shades by Essie and you will feel the spirit of the holiday running through your fingertips.

Stay stylish with these fabulous green pieces and have a great and safe St. Patrick’s Day!

Emerson contributor