This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If you are like me, by the time spring hits you are feeling so ready for warmer weather but you are also so unprepared. My skin is still dry and pale, I am bored with all my makeup and when I pull out all my old sandals from last year, I need to at least fix one of the straps. The Spring Her Campus Survival Kit was loaded with lots of goodies to jump start the new season.

Okay, so I went to London for spring break so I did not get the chance to go enjoy the sunshine, but if you are someone that is you need to get your hands on Alba Botanica sunscreen. It smells so good, isn’t goopy or thick on your skin and allows plenty of all day protection.

If you don’t want to look like a ghost on the beach, L’ Oreal Sublime Bronzer is going to be your best friend. It doesn’t get too orange on the skin (but be careful not to apply to much), smells great and doesn’t stain your clothes. It is honestly one of the only fake tan products I have tried that I thought looked decent on my skin and didn’t leave me feeling sticky.

After you get your skin right, you have to go straight to your hair. One of the most frustrating things during spring is vamping up your dry winter locks. Try BedHead’s anti-frizz busting spray and their volumizing mousse for a little extra.

The perfect duo to help you try the new spring hair trends!   

Bed Head by TIGI is offering Her Campus readers $5 off any qualifying $20 TIGI purchase on Ulta.com with coupon code TIGIFIVE.  

Body and hair check! Next, eyes and lips. The powerhouses of the face deserve just as much TLC as the rest of you does. This lip gloss from Buxom Cosmetics is available in 20 beautiful shades, and makes your lips look so lush. Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow will help take your eye look to the next level and comes in 15 flattering shades.                

Buxom Cosmetics is offering students 20% OFF your entire purchase here, valid 2/15 – 3/31.  Use code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

Last but not least, Krazy Glue was included in our haul this semester and I was honestly so thrilled. It is such a handy thing to have around your house for little fixes. During the Spring and Summer months I always find that something of mine ends of breaking and just that dot of super glue does the job.

A great way to use Krazy Glue- when that handy but *cheap* flip flop breaks, you can simply use a little dot of glue, let it dry and you can be on your way.

You can purchase any of these products by following the link below:

Alba Botanica

Almay

BedHead 

Buxom

Krazy Glue

L’Oreal Paris

And you can follow them on social here:

@almay

@bedheadbytigi

@buxomcosmetics

@KrazyGlueExpert

@lorealskin

@albabotanica

I am a freshman theater and performance major at Emerson College who loves animals and all things cinema. I grew up in Kansas but am now living in the lovely East Coast where along with going to school I act and model professionally. Check out my website here- www.isabellefisher.com Instagram- @isabelle.fisher_
Emerson contributor